MOST OF THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATE, BEAR WITH ME WHILE IT'S UPDATED Mary 21:16, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Guild hit 30 members today. Everyone welcome firedice! Mary 16:48, 31 January 2008 (MST)
- Guild is largest in all of SW, membership wise (because it's full of alts and inactive noobs xD) Mary 03:31, 17 March 2008 (MDT)
- Guild is now at 96 members. Wooooh Aint we big!
- Membership hit 100 today. Power in numbers and all that ^^ Mary 19:51, 14 April 2008 (MDT)
- CKNO3S Found the portal to Nadra today at 9:29:58PM GMT, good work!! Mary 17:03, 26 April 2008 (MDT)
- Lots of shit happened Mary 21:20, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Present Day! (I love presents) Mary 21:20, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Adventures and ExploitsEdit
Many fun and exiting times are to be had in the Empire. From slaying dragons to weddings to fighting of PKers. Oh yes, a life of adventure awaits you in GUE.
a Green DragonEdit
Many, many times has the green dragon been felled at the hands of the mighty citizens of the empire. Here's the place to detail your victories against the foul beast, and the rewards you have reaped.
- Went on a Green Dragon hunt with Reed yesterday, killed 6 of them and netted the following goodies: 6000 Gold, 2 Chalices, 2 Rings, a scepter and 15 scales Mary 03:52, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- Mary and Reed Barnes went on a Green Dragon hunt last night. lippsyl of Humpty Dumpty A Barriers Guide joined us during this hunt, and scored a couple of killing blows. In the end we took down six green dragons netting 6000 gold and 19 dragon scales, but no rare treasures. Reed Barnes 13:42, 22 January 2008 (MST)
- Reed Barnes landed the killing blow on the Strong Green Dragon that appeared a few weeks ago. Mary 02:24, 20 January 2008 (MST)
- GUE members actively participated in taking down the Large lizard in the nefarious swamp close to GUE base, but Gloom landed the killing blow, gaining 5000G and losing a winged serpent staff, because his inventory was full. What a sucker! Mary 02:24, 20 January 2008 (MST)
- Reed Barnes killed the strong rabbit - an event monster - netting himself 5000 large and a winged serpent staff. Good job reed! Mary 18:54, 19 January 2008 (MST)
- Some time ago (I forget the date), a giant slurk that did the same damage as a green dragon appeared in Poggle's Bath House. It was eventually killed by Balls Of Zeus. Nadriand Dust and health orbs were on it's carcass. Steel Reserve 08:54, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
The Great GUE Boss HuntEdit
This is a event in planning!
We have far too many members that can be listed here, and I just think it's wrong to give some members special mention over others. You're all the glue that holds this guild together (well, those of you that actually talk on guild chat).
- yoyo chan -- Watch out for her nike nukes! Her feet are on fire.
- UPDATE: I'm bad, I hope she comes back :( Mary 06:59, 22 January 2008 (MST)
- Replikant -- Left to make his own guild ravex, which happens to be the name of a member of GUE. Very suspicious. Mary 02:17, 20 January 2008 (MST)
- Exile: Chephros -- Left of his own accord to join The German Army.
- UPDATE: The German Army is no more, he's on his own.
- Eldrath -- Imploded due to the large amount of MP he owned.
- Ravex -- Left for reasons known only to him.
- Faln -- Defected to the dark side (half-heartedly). Swore he'd never join DOAD, so, he's alright by us.
- meatwadjm -- Recently returned to us. :D
- Honorary Member: Reed Barnes -- Left after only a short stint, but he is welcome back anytime.
- UPDATE: He came back :) Mary 22:50, 19 January 2008 (MST)
- UPDATE: He left, again, for good this time Mary 12:28, 27 January 2008 (MST)
More to come
- 1. Grand Duke (91-99)
- 2. Duke (81-90)
- 3. Marquess (71-80)
- 4. Count (61-70)
- 5. Viscount (51-60)
- 6. Baron (41-50)
- 7. Baronet (31-40)
- 8. Knight (21-30)
- 9. Squire (2-20)
- 10. The Commons (1)
- 11. Lurker (self-explanatory)
- There is a special rank known as "The Inner Circle". Having this rank will give you the power to invite new people to the guild.
Rules, regulations and common senseEdit
- As a neutral guild members are allowed to player-kill, but are advised that they are on their own when faced with angry players.
- Although player-killing is tolerated, player-killing members of allied guilds is strictly prohibited unless you can provide proof they attacked you first.
- If someone kills you, report it on the guildchat. We will tell you what to do.
- No bashing allies' barriers.
- No killing under level 10. It's just courtesy.
- Unless you're under level 10 yourself, then it's fair.
- Read the newbie guide before venturing out of the guildhall.
- DO ask questions. We are here to help. :)
- Try not to sleep to in catacombs, especially unhidden. (I'm looking at you chiyo)
- Don't barrier resource buildings in high traffics areas. Lotsa people uses them. (feel free to add to this list)
- (I would like to add, Make as many barriers as you can. (It keeps people guessing))chiyo chan
Making GUE stronger as a teamEdit
In order for a guild as large as GUE to grow and thrive, our older members must always be ready to set aside their personal ambitions for a bit to help the new members. If a new member asks for advice about an aspect of gameplay, for assistance in obtaining an item, or for defense from another player, always be ready and willing to help them as much as you are able.
Halt! Who goes there? Friend, or enemy?Edit
Current Allies of the EmpireEdit
- Cleansed in Blood -- Appears to have gone inactive. :-/
- Aundae Clan -- Presided over by Eggy and Maddy, Aundae has been wonderful as an ally, in wartime and in peacetime. May the alliance persist in perpituity.
- Order Of Melchizadek -- In times of crisis, this guild of healers has been a blessing, lending their magic for barrier use and also for the medical treatment of wounded soldiers for the Empire.
- Paragon -- Well-esteemed in the land of dragonspires as traders and merchants, they are also courageous combatants, and loyal allies.
- Order of Lunitari -- A fledgling guild of mages, they have sought and attained a partnership with GUE. It was a beneficial one.
- The SOS Brigade -- Apparently a gang of neko street toughs. Watch them claws. >=3
Current enemies of The EmpireEdit
It is up to each guild member's individual reasoning to decide who is or isn't their enemy. You'll know a player is your enemy if they attack and/or kill you. If this happens, add the aggressor player to your enemies list so you'll know whether to attack or avoid them later. Also, report the player who attacked you on the guild channel, so that your friends in-guild will likewise know whether to attack or avoid them, or even offer you assistance in attacking the player who showed aggression towards you.
Friends & Enemies of the EmpireEdit
Anyone who helped us in our time of need, far too many to name here.
Anyone who kills our members and never shows signs of stopping. Again, just too many to name.
Joining the EmpireEdit
There are a few ways in which to do this, such as:
- Announcing your interest in joining us over the telepath crystal.
- Posting on the talk page of this article (and providing your profile link).
- Sending a private message to Steel Reserve on the "offical forums". Just follow the link.