Welcome to the the central Moderation page. From here you can reach any of the Moderator Services that keep the wiki running smoothly. Also, you can find more general information on the role of the Moderator Team within this wiki, as well as the current list of Moderators.
- List of Moderators - A page listing all users with Moderator or higher privileges. Note that some of these users may be inactive.
- List of Bureaucrats - A page listing all users with the ability to promote or demote users.
- Moderation Guidelines - A document showing clear guidelines for Moderator conduct.
- Policy Discussion - A place for users to discuss current issues (and new issues) regarding the running of the wiki
- Promotions - A place for users interested in doing more for the wiki can request Moderator status.
- Bureaucrat Promotions - A place for moderators can request Bureaucrat status.
- Demotions - A place for moderators to request demotion.
Page Maintenance RequestsEdit
- Deletions - Please use this page to request a page deletion.
- Speedy Deletions - Please use this page to request a speedy page deletion.
- Undeletions - Please use this page to request the undeletion of a page
Vandalism and Edit War ServicesEdit
- Vandal Banning - Please use this page to notify Moderators of a Vandalism in Progress.
- Protections - Please use this page to request the protection of a page currently in the middle of an edit war.
- Arbitration - Please use this page to request arbitration between two aggrieved parties within the wiki. This is not for Moderation Misconduct (see below), but for resolution of conflict in the course of normal wiki activities.
Moderation Complaint ServicesEdit
- Misconduct - Please use this page to notify the Moderation team of a Moderation Misconduct.