- You may now select to have no title at all, should you choose not to.
Two new skills!Edit
- Healers have a new skill, "Relax Tensions", with which they will be able to minorly thwart the combative tendencies of enemies.
- War Mages also have a new skill, "Dampering Aura", with which they will be able to minorly thwart the magical prowess of enemies.
Now go! Ruin someone's refresh! They probably deserve it!
New Trader Skill: Crafting
- Crafting - Use patterns (currently in book stores) to turn skins and blocks of wood (forests) into items to sell, give, or trade!
The above skill will come into its own once Mo sits down and creates all of the different patterns and things to make, etc.
Right now there are only a few, but have fun playing & trying it out!
Some items will ONLY be made with crafting!
Some items currently in stores will be removed, and only available as such.
Expect to become popular, Traders. ;)
New Items of InterestEdit
Players will find bows, arrows, and other assorted similar weapons in Armories and such.
Silencio has been busy! Long promised skills, all-new features, and cool new facets of gameplay have been added. Let's have a round of applause for the code wizard.
A little something that's actually a big huge something.
- Warrior Skill
- Blacksmithing - Show that damned Blacksmith how to do his job.
- Thief Skills
- Pinpointing - Bypass armor with small blades.
- Feign Injury - Pretend your foe is doing better than they are.
- Feign Weakness - Stagger around and make suckers feel sorry for you.
- War Mage Skills
- Locate - Find your friends.
- Summon - Call your friends on over.
- Rift Walk - Or, simply appear at their doorstep.
- Necromancer Skills
- Dead Tongue -
Lick Talk with dead players.
- Death's Embrace - Grow stronger magic-wise as you grow weaker.
- Blood Thinning - Inhibit the healing of your enemies.
- Trader Skill
- Bum's Rush - Throw out da bums!
An all-new facet of gameplay, Ghosts now have their own skill set!
- Ghost Skills
- Tantrum - Fine, be a big baby and throw stuff around!
- Wail - Go on and scream at the living. Creep 'em out.
- Ties to Life - Never forget where you parked your corpse again.
There are also a bunch of other things that you may not notice at first. For example, you can now take damage for eating/using certain items, and monsters may treat you a little differently if you're unlucky.