This is the Pledge of Truth which editors may choose to take. This is designed to make the wiki a more friendly place and to let people know what other people truly think of them.
|The Pledge of Truth|
|On my honour as an editor I pledge that I shall work towards making a better wiki.
I shall achieve this by the guidelines outlined by the Pledge of Truth.
If I fail one of these I will strive to be an ever so better editor and to improve this wiki.
The Pledges guidelinesEdit
- Behave as you wish to be treated.
- Assume good faith unless there is an obvious act of bad faith.
- Listen to those who have something to say.
- Be honest with your fellow editors, it is ok to have a different opinion as long as you state it in a way which is not designed to offend.
- Let each and every voice have an equal weight, let each voice have the same weight as your own.
- When in doubt ask first, there is no shame in admitting that you don't know something.
- Forever strive to gather knowledge about everything and anything and use it to benefit people.
- It is alright to be wrong as long as you learn from the experience.
- Help those in need of it.
If followed to the core then the wiki will become and stay a better place where people are willing to learn and contribute to it in a meaningful way.
People who have taken the PledgeEdit
When you sign please sign with a # followed by [[User:Your Username Here|Your Username Here]] and add your name to the end of the list