These are the skills available in DragonSpires: The Scroll Wars.
Highlighted Skills are class exclusive
- Fortitude - Player has an extra 10 hit points.
- Brawling - Player gains 1 damage and a 15% greater chance to hit when using fists.
- Blunt Weapon Training - Player has 15% better chance to hit with blunt weapons.
- Bladed Weapon Training - Player has 15% higher chance to hit with blade weapons.
- Berzerker Frenzy - Player's chances to hit increase by 10% when HP is at 25% or less.
- Morale Boost - Player recharges 4 extra BP per refresh time when by a monument.
- Fellowship - Player has the chance of deflecting attacks when guildmates are near.
- Blacksmithing - Player can help the smith forge their items for reduced costs.
- Forage - Player has a 10% increased chance to find an item from a search.
- Advanced Forage - Player has a 5% increased chance to find an item from a search.
- Assess Surroundings - Player can see what items can be found on their tile.
- Heightened Awareness - Player can detect the presence others based on subtle changes in the environment.
- Aimed Throw - Player has 10% better chance to hit with thrown weapons.
- Advanced Throw - Player has a 10% better chance to hit with thrown weapons.
- Archery - Player receives 15% better chance to hit with ranged weapons.
- Track Prey - Player can see the general location of the last player they fought while they remain in range.
- Sharp Senses - Player has 15% greater chance to find a hidden player.
- Train Animal - Player can try to train wild natural creatures for combat, but not monsters. (Not yet avail)
- Skinning - Player has a chance to successfully remove the pelt of certain creatures upon killing them.
- Sneak Peek - Player can view the inventory of other players in their profile.
- Pickpocket - Player has a 15% chance to steal a few coins from a player but may be discovered.
- Nimble Fingers - Player has a 10% better chance of picking a pocket, but may be discovered.
- Hiding - Player can disappear from sight, but may be discovered by a search.
- Grave Robbery - Player can loot 10% of the coins from a corpse.
- Throat Slash - Player gains a 15% extra damage with small blades when opponent has lower than 45% of full HP.
- Lockpicking - Player may try to open locked containers and doors without a key.
- Impersonation - Player may select a title one level below theirs from any other class.
- Subterfuge - Player can confuse others by falsifying guild affiliation.
- Feign Injury - You appear to take extra damage during attacks, misleading your foe.
- Feign Weakness - Player can deceive their enemy with false HP.
- Small Blade Training - Player has 15% higher chance to hit with small blades..
- Disarm Explosives - Whenever a player trips a bomb, there is a 45% chance they will automatically disarm it, causing no harm.
- Sense Health - Player can see the HP values of other players.
- Sense Agony - Player sees the HP of other players who have less than 50% of their maximum HP in bold.
- Mind Link - Player can see the skills of another player in their profile.
- Healing Touch - Player may heal another for 5 HP. Consumes 5 MP.
- Read Aura - Player can sense the alignment of others for 1 MP.
- Meditation - Player may go into a trance to restore MP faster, oblivious to events & discussion while doing so.
- Create Medicine - Player can create medicines if they have the right ingredients and a mortar & pestle. (Not yet avail)
- Dissipate Magic (100 XP) - Player's aura can reduce the pain inflicted by spells.
- Reflect Magic (100 XP) - Player's aura can reject and return some of the pain inflicted by spells.
War Mage SkillsEdit
- Practiced Casting - Player uses 5% less MP to cast a spell.
- Recall - Player can teleport to their recall location for 30 MP.
- Total Recall - Allows cross-realm traveling.
- Focus Attack - Player has 10% better chance of hitting with offensive spells.
- Focus Defense - Player casts protection spells at double strength.
- Control Monster - Player can try to mentally control monsters for combat. (Not yet avail)
- Locate - Player can find the location of a mutual friend.
- Rift Walk - Player can teleport to a mutual friend.
- Summon - Offer a teleport to your location to a close friend.
- Trap Creature - Player has the choice to trap most creatures inside a container item for X MP when they defeat it. (Not yet avail)
The skill Total Recall replaced Set Recall Point on July 28, 2009.
- Leech Life - Player receives small HP bonus for damage dealt.
- Blood Thinning - Healing items have a reduced effect when used by enemies in your presence.
- Siphon Magic - Player has a small chance to absorb a bit of magic from another player.
- Parasitic Hold - Player has a slightly larger chance to absorb a bit more magic from another player.
- Dead Sight - Player can see the spirits of the recently dead.
- Dead Tongue - Listen to the secret whispers of the recently deceased.
- Zombify - Player can raise dead players if they are by their corpse, however, the process isn't perfect.
- Life After Death - Player is able to repossess own corpse, but is sapped of strength.
- Out of Body - Player may become a ghost. Body is left unattended as if a corpse.
- Last Gasp - Player's corpse has a chance to stave off looting with undead reflexes.
- Create Poison - Player can create poisons if they have the right ingredients and a mortar & pestle. (Not yet avail)
- Soul Siphon - Player can use the energy of disembodied souls to their advantage.
- Death's Embrace - The lower you are on HP, the more MP you regenerate per refresh.
- Healthy Skepticism - Player is 10% less likely to be robbed.
- Obsessive Skepticism - Player is 5% less likely to be robbed.
- Appraisal - Player can see the base worth of their items.
- Salesmanship - Player has a chance to sell their items for 10% more.
- Auction - Player can auction rare items off to whomever wishes to bid on their tile. (Not yet avail)
- Power Selling - Player can use a Trading Post to sell their items.
- Bum's Rush - Player can toss weakened troublemakers out on their ear.
- Wail - Player may lament their situation.
- Tantrum - Player can assert their authority by flinging nearby items.
- Ties to Life - Player clings to earthly gain and can teleport to own corpse.