- Practiced Casting - Player uses 5% less MP to cast a spell.
- Recall - Player can teleport to their recall location for 30 MP.
- Total Recall - Allows cross-realm traveling.
- Focus Attack - Player has 10% better chance of hitting with offensive spells.
- Focus Defense - Player casts protection spells at double strength.
- Control Monster - Player can try to mentally control monsters for combat. (Not yet avail)
- Locate - Player can find the location of a mutual friend.
- Rift Walk - Player can teleport to a mutual friend.
- Summon - Offer a teleport to your location to a close friend.
- Trap Creature - Player has the choice to trap most creatures inside a container item for X MP when they defeat it. (Not yet avail)
The skill Total Recall replaced Set Recall Point on July 28, 2009.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.