What is The Great Boss Hunt?Edit
Travel the beautiful realms of Dragonspires and see the sights.
A chance to meet all of the great monsters - and kill them (repeatedly!)
- This information is brought to you courtesy of the Great Underground Empire
- Your chief tour guides: Larissa, Steel Reserve and Dwork the Orc
- Members of GUE should send a sandwich to Steel Reserve (on Overlord Forum) to be included in the next great Tour
The Boss ListEdit
This section tells you were the boss can be found - and some basic stats
- Damage tells you how much it hurts: (P) indicates physical damage; (M) means magic
- The Camp is the closest GUE trusting location (may be the location of a temporary camp) Sorry DOAD - you'll have to make your own camp :)
- The Monument keeps your BPs up
- The Healtherie provides bandages to keep you healthy
- The Temple's there in case you miscalculate!
Unless otherwise stated, co-ordinates are in the main realm.
|Nadra||Aganord||1190~||2-5||15-30 (P)||Nadra 10,10||Nadra 9,9||26,43||26,45||32,29|
|Nadra||Lythroffe||210||4-7||9-18 (P)||Nadra 5,5||Nadra 9,9||26,43||26,45||32,29|
|Nadra||Gribelda||100||1-5||9-8 (P)||Nadra 15,16||Nadra 9,9||26,43||26,45||32,29|
|Mern||Green Dragon||300||7-10||9-20 (P&M)||Mern 3,6||Mern 5,8||31,16||35,24||25,26|
|Kashan||Kadum Rukan||1000~||3-15||16-28 (P&M)||Kashan 5,5||Kashan 2,6||23,15||Keshan 3,3 & 29,12||28,15|
|Gulgorn||Trumlack||2100||5-6||13-18||Gulgorn's 2,4||27,27||26,27 / 25,30 / 29,22 / 22,21||27,30 / 27,21||25,26|
|Main||Blisterbone||100||2-7||7-20 (P&M)||In 45,25 at 2,3||44,23||46,28||49,25 / 41,27||45,15|
|Catacombs||Spidra Arcanna||95||2-7||8-18 +nippers||Subcatacombs 10,3||Golden Elk 8,10||4,8 / 3,1||8,2 / 5,8||1,5|
|Mern||Rot Root||100||7-8||4-7||31,21||Mern 5,8||31,16||35,24||25,26|
|Main||Warden Pyke||230~||3-8 (?)||3-10||4,48||5,49||10,45 / 5,41||7,45 / 2,42||?,?|
|Main||Crypt Golem||1500||8-14 (?)||12-28 (P&M)||8,37||9,37||10,36 / 11,38||7,37 / 3,39||13,27|
|Trygian Mines||Trygian Slavemaster||120||3-10||Slaves!||Mines (4 spots)||Mines 3,5||34,4 / 36,9||Trygia 1,1/ 6,9||Trygia 36,4|
OK - where are these realms and how to I get there?
- Map: Nadra
- Getting there: Go to Kusser Cemetary [29,43] and enter the portal.
- Getting back: Go to [10,20] in Nadra and enter the portal there (leads you back to Kusser Cemetary)
- Map: Trygian Mines
- Getting there: You have to pass two portals. First take the portal to Trygia inside Pordlegram Tower [37,4]. Then go to the battlefield at [4,3] and enter the crack.
- Getting back: from the Mines enter the crack at [4,3] and leave Trygia by entering the rift at [3,1].
- Note: Slave masters are accompanied by slaves, who do lots of damage protecting their master
- Map: Kashan
- Getting there: Enter the portal at the garden in [25,16],
- Getting back: Leave through the portal at [4,4].
- Map: Mern
- Getting there: Go to the clearing at [31,21] and enter the portal
- Getting back: Go to [4,1] in Mern and enter the portal there
Gulgorn's Realm Edit
- Map: Gulgorn's Realm
- Getting there: You need an Idol of Gulgorn as portal key (not in first inventory slot). Enter portal at the Temple of Gulgorn at [25,26]
- Getting back: To leave again just use the blue portal at 2,2.
- Note: It’s a good idea to deposit an Idol of Gulgorn in your vault [29,28]. If you die in Gulgorn's Realm you can get out, but will need an idol (not in first slot!) to get in again and reclaim your belongings.
- Map: Catacombs
- Getting there: check: Spidra_Arcanna_Hunting or take a portal directly into the SE corner of the maze by having a portal key on you in the form of a giant spider fang
- Gettingg back: walk or recall!
- Notes: beware of large spider groups in the same tile if you have weak defensive armour
- Map: Tilleria’s Realm The map does not help much, since you have to go through the portals and are teleported back and fro all the time.
- Getting there: This is tricky. First of all you need to have an Idol of Tilleria, to open the portal in the Temple of Tilleria [45,15]. Then you need a second item, a rift cape to get to Kazgul. Rift Capes are dropped by Rift Walkers who are everywhere in Tilleria's Realm. Most tricky is the navigation within the twisted maze and portals.
- Route by portal color: GGRR RGRG GGGG RGGG GGRG RRRR RRRR GGGG B
- Route by co-ordinates: 1,2 to 1,5 to 1,8 to 1,11 to 4,14 to 5,16 to 1,14 to 1,17 to 4,20 to 1,20 to 1,23 to 1,26 to 5,25 to 4,23 to 7,26 to 14,26 to 16,26 to 19,27 to 20,22 to 20,20 to 23,16 to 23,13 to 20,7 to 22,8 to 26,10 to 26,14 to 26,20 to 26,23 to 22,23 to 21,25 to 25,25
- Getting back: recall
- Note: Best keep an additional idol in your vault for the case of dying and wanting to visit a temple. You can enter the Realm only with an idol.