Some spells, etc. using the effects from User:Motorhed/Effect_Stuff.
- Angry Hornets - NPC releases angry hornets that cause Harm to target player. Possible effects: Frantic.
- Swarm of Cicadas - NPC releases a cicada swarm. Possible effects: Deaf, Distracted, Frantic.
- Bloody Mess - Player becomes Rigged and causes their killer to become Infected for X refreshes.
- Gut Wrench - Targeted player's guts are tied in knots. Possible effects: Stun, Malnourished, Lethargic.
- Mass Grave - All players who are not friends of the caster become stuck. Possible effects: Helpless, Paralyzed.
- Primortal's Breath - All who are not friends of the caster become harmed. Possible effects: Corroding, Terrified.
- Twilight's Blades - Targeted player is immersed in dark, swirling shadow blades. Possible effects: Harm, Distracted, Terrified, Bleeding.
Current concept: Music can cause only one effect, low MP cost, requires intrument and probably a skill or two. Music can NOT cause physical effects such as harm, burning, corroding, etc.
"Listeners" refers to people on tile.
- Ballad of the Headless Goat - Listeners who are not friends may become terrified.
- Falling in Lava Again - Listeners who are not friends may become clumsy.
- Joselry's Theme - Listeners who are friends may become exhilirated.
- Love Lyrics - Listeners may become dazzled.
- Rochelle's Theme - Listeners begin recovering.
- Wail of the Shadows - Listeners who are not friends may become frightened.